Sunday, September 11, 2011

Gossip Girl: Byte of some Hot Stuff

So, now that this is going to be a fairly regular event where I spill some fictitious beans about some fictitious folks, I figured a "Naming Ceremony" was in the order, I usually name the characters as they pop up into the story, but I must say credit for the most innovative name is still due. FMLS is not my brain poop!

Yes, you heard it right. FMLS was named so one late night over an insane conversation that covered trips to Bangkok and Thailand ( no pun intended at all). But this is a dubious business of bitchiness, and I don't want to drag the brain behind the name out in the open, because he deserves his own Hall of Fame for his Humor  But acknowledgments are due, so, for naming FMLS all my heartfelt gratitude to the one and only My CF.[F stands for Friend and C, well use your imagination.]

I am pretty sure everyone has read about the Nobel winning Pavlov experiment, with "salivating" Dog and the bell. If you haven't here's a link to refresh your memory. Pavlov's Drooling DOG

Think Pavlov's experiment and then replace the DOG with a CAT, what do you get?


Conditioned to wake up at 2 AM.

Let me explain, there was this couple, in a very healthy satisfying relationship, blissful in their new found lust -- oops I mean Love, and so they spent every waking hour, being romantic, romancing the Sun and the moon, in April and June, rhyming like crazy and humming songs long forgotten, being mushy and sweet, jumping on the wedding bandwagon and landing in their "Camp Cot" bed.

Today's technology let's us get in touch with people at the touch of a button, also ruin their night's sleep with un-necessary horror bulletins of when and how some marriages are consummated. One feels like a fly on the wall in the furnace pit like room, avoiding letting my thousand (mind's) eye catch a glimpse of the horror. The thought of the text message remaining on the memory of a handset is similar to the feeling of the handset being violated by really dirty hands which have been to all the wrong places.

On a different note this festive season i will sprinkle some Ganga Jal on the said handset, it needs some piousness post the horrors it has undergone.

So the camp cot stories inflicted my sensibilities and then one sexy evening when I was blissfully biting into some cinnamon buns and sipping the mildly diluted coffee, the truth about Desi- Pavlov dawned upon me. He had done what some would probably give one limb or kidney for, he had trained the Mrs, to wake up at 2 AM, ready for as I mentioned earlier romancing the sun and the moon, in april and in june, and some more of Pablo Neruda's Love Sonnet. [FYI, I like the poetry the couple in question do not know, NeftalĂ­ Ricardo Reyes Basoalto existed.

My CF never realized how near to the absolute truth he was when he did his "I am such a Devil laugh" at his own "sense of humor" over the Pavlov-Cat Experiment.

P.S: CF dear, if you are reading this, let's not talk about it, because My phone can take only 'so' much of --- you know what stuff.

1 comment:

Rwitabhadra Chatterjee Dasgupta (RITZ) said...

i think its a good idea to sanitize the handset with some ganga jal, as u have thought.