Wednesday, September 14, 2011

All the Mush: One

All the mush where does is come from?

I often wonder, there must be a reason we have all these images in our head which keep popping up at all the wrong time.We have been fed on a steady diet of romantic fairy tales, Cartoons, Children's Movie, Hollywood Romantic Comedies, Sugary sweet Hindi Romantic Blockbusters,Romantic Poets who died and wrote pages of poetry for their unrequited love, and then some more.

Imagine a scene, girl meets boy, they go out for a long drive, the Radio starts playing that romantic song, and all the boy does is drive and keep his hand on the Steering Wheel, and eyes focused on the road. They get back to the city, boy drops off girl in front of her house, and leans in expectantly and she just waves bye and walks away.

Boy: "she doesn't love me, hell she didn't even look at me. I think she hates me, she couldn't wait to get out of the car."
Girl: "he doesn't love me, hell he doesn't even look at me. I think he hates me, he didn't even want to kiss me, he couldn't wait to end the drive."


And who do you blame for the misunderstanding? The foolish DJ who decided to play the Track.

1 comment:

Suchismita said...

Very nice observation. Has happened when I was younger, so yes, whose fault was it?