Friday, September 23, 2011

Cute Brownie



During my visit to the doctor's House I met "Brownie", he is the most docile pet I have seen. Normally, one wouldn't expect this breed of Dog to be so docile, in fact he was barking at the rest of the people, but he didn't bark at me, just sniffed around my toes, and feet. When I went into the waiting room, he came and sat near me, looking at me. He looked expectantly at me, I figured he wanted a bit of attention. So, when I scratched his neck he rested his head on my lap and looked at me. He was so content and happy.
But after sometime he seemed to get bored and went and sat in the balcony, he would look at me from the balcony a few times. He came to me after sometime again. This time he nearly swallowed my phone when I tried to click his photo.


I was very tensed about something when I was visiting the doctor's chamber, but spending the little bit of time with Brownie, I felt better.


Pets can be such a relief sometimes.I wish I had a pet.

No comments: