Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dedication

One 27th Jan 2010 as I stood looking out from the Chittor fort to the wide expanses... I said a formal farewell to my friend Arghya .... aka "RGHY" ...



He was taken away from me on 28th Sept 2009... right after he turned 26 yrs 9 days ago... so suddenly that I could not even mourn him, it did not sink in that he was gone.. not a day went by that I didn't imagine that his phone no: will flash on my cell ph and he will call saying It was all a big stupid joke or something!!! .. just that he was back.

It's taken me some time .... 1.5 yrs to build up d courage to write this... becoz although I said Good bye standing there on Chittor fort which he had visited in 2009 Jan- Feb .. hoping that through the fabric on space time continum he somehow was right there with me and could hear my silent thoughts.

I have learnt a lot of pain in life but I have also learnt there is no greater pain than death. If you fight, break up or move apart atleast you know that the person exists somewhere ... but in death you cannot reach out one more time... I have over the past year or so hoped I can change the last thing I said to arghya, but I can't so Now I try not to leave with bitterness I fail sometimes... bt I wish I get a chance to change that .. soon enough with anyone I meet.

And I still cannot believe that My Friend is gone.......... I wish I had spend more time listening to you, having more coffee, exchanging more books ... & not being a snooty idiot that I was... I hope you are at peace where ever you are & NO I am not at peace .. miss u buddy ...!!!& if there is an afterlife may we meet again & this time I hope we cn remain friends forever.

"Those roads we walked can never be the same
When life has been taken away & death has won the Game.
In all honesty I pray that you are at Peace
Yet my however I try my mind is never at ease."

I will miss you Always - Arghya !!

No comments: