Friday, May 15, 2009

Blogging on the go


The urge to offload whats on our mind sometimes takes us over with
suprise and we find ourselves searching frantically for some form of
release. I'm on a mini vacation and in the midst of a powercut my
brain was on fever to be able to write or do something. Away from
office and the hectic schedule of a city its so difficult to find
something to do. I think we are completely spoiled by this rat race.
We never know what to do when we are left alone with our thoughts. We
find ourselves trying to run away from what is obviously our mind
peering into corners which we'd rather not venture into. Yes we do try
and avoid issues don't we? We are made to believe that unresolved and
painful things should be locked away in such places where we don't
remember them. But truth be told we often find ourselves confronting
those same things on our journey through our mind. Then we are shocked
and bewildered to find their potency to still hurt us.
So in order to meet the need to vent my thoughts i went about trying
to log into my blogger account. But in vain. So finally i searched the
good old Mr.GOOGLE. And he gave me the answer to my queries. Mail ur
blog he said. And so here i'm mailing to my blog. I hope to continue
putting in some words on my whereabouts, in the spaces of my mind.#

--
Sent from my mobile device

PRC

No comments: