Tuesday, February 3, 2009

02/03/0904:10:17 PM

WHO?

A shadow runs just outside the line of sight. When I try to concentrate and catch a glimpse of it, it doesn't fleet, stays still. I try to guess the shape of the shadow. The shadow reminds me of someone, and I wonder if I am making a mistake. I ask myself time and again whether my mind is playing tricks on me. The answer is a resounding NO. I see you everywhere, whenever I forget to look for the shadow, I see you. It is not as if the shadow is hiding from me but it is there beside me walking with me. I know it is a surprise that you should cros my thoughts so many times. Someone who I didn't know even a few days. What does this mean? I am nt sure.

I saw yu walking past me, and I looked at you as if in a dream, it's in the middle of a working day and I stel furitive glances at your direction. You don't notice me. But everytime I walk past you I look in the general direction and I know that you have no clue that you are my shadow. I see you stand near me, lean towards me and I close my eyes not sure whether all my thoughts arereflecting on my face.

You are right there in front of me talking to someone else, I see your lips move, I see you sit and get up and I know you are my shadow.

I don't know how this has come to be and all of sudden ithout thinking your face flashes in front of my eyes even when I am not thinking of you at all.

Who are you? Tormenting me? Maing me crave?

No comments: