Friday, June 19, 2009

Almost Dead

I am suffering terribly in the Summer Heat, it's taken its toll on my health. I am suceptible to bouts of cough and cold with every season change, so that's a fixed appointment with the doctor every 6 months.
This time I have suffered too much, beginning from last week my cursed job took me on errands across the city in the blinding HEAT. No mercy shown to me by my Boss. He is off the opinion that the harder you push your team the better they will perform. I reiterate everyday at work that if any of us were to die, he would be majorly pissed with our wrong timing, and we would have to return to work as his Ghost Team...
Not funny at all.

After 4 straight days in bed, I have managed to regain some strength mostly because of very high doeses of anibiotic and Guava, eggs and other nurishments.

I had the opportunity to browse through some celebrity blogs. out of all of them the only serious blogger seems to be Mr. Bachchan.

That I think speaks volumes about him as a person. After all with the kind of hectic life he leads if he can find time to blog, I feel terribly depressed thinking that I hardly ever feel the need to write.

My Paper journal also lies empty, perhaps I don't have any new experiences to talk about or may be it is how we look at things in everyday life that make something memorable or mundane.

Hopefully I will survive this illness and be back on my feet soon.


No comments: